Wednesday 9 November 2011

LOTV challenge 119 - Bright and sparkly

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well, this is my entry for this weeks challenge, I think this stamp is adorable, I got her for xmas last year from my eldest daughter I think she will become an all time classic.
I am just having some quiet time which is rare as our little angel has gone into town shopping with her mum and one of her aunties, I cant believe that Graici will be one in just over a week, time just flies, I will post a picture of her on her first birthday for you all to see.


take care all and good luck for the challenge



Hugs Graici's Gran xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your style. Had a quick look through your cards and they are so pretty. Have become a follower, I'll be back. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Graicis Gran, I really love your card it's like a picture, you have framed it beautifully.
    Hugs, Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one gorgeous card Lucy, a perfect take for our Bright and Sparkly theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Stunning card. Beautifully framed. Truly inspirational. thanks for sharing.

    hugs julie

    ReplyDelete