Wednesday 2 November 2011

Just Magnolia Merry Christmas Challenge

Tilda unwrapping presents is one of my all time favourite images, shes so cute.
Christmas this year for us will be bitter sweet, its the first one without my mum but its also Graici's first christmas where she will be able to open her own gifts, its a very strange feeling. Anyway dont want to bore you with all my woes this blog is all about the good things in life and focusing on the positive so good luck everyone and I hope all your christmases are exactly what your hoping for.

Just like to thank my beautiful talented daughter for designing the backing paper for me to use on this challenge, without her I would be totally lost. Well done Karly xxx

Hugs Graici's Gran x





1 comment:

  1. wow Lucy this is beautiful, I love your design and your beautiful bright colouring of this gorgeous Tilda...thanks for joining in with our Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge this week...hope to see you join in again
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete