Wednesday 7 March 2012

Easter basket

The Inspiration for this easter basket came from Graici's favourite story 'Guess how much I love you'.
I used Magnolia Hoppy easter stamps and used my Cougar to cut out the lattice ovals around them. Just made a simple box and stitched the panels, then embellished it with beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and then punched the handle and attached it to the box to make a basket.

When I give this to Graici at easter I will put a soft rabbit in, shes much too young for chocolate (more for me :)

Thank you to those of you who comment, its really appreciated.

Thanks for looking.












                          


Hugs Graici's Gran x x

2 comments:

  1. adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving all of the fun images you have used!!
    hugs.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous, love the colouring and lattice work. Thank you for playing in our Easter challenge at Totally Tilda.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete