Wednesday 19 October 2011

Just Magnolia distressed challenge

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Just Magnolia distressed challenge. I chose this little fella (anchored Edwin) because I thought he fit this challenge perfectly, he must be feeling a little distressed himself. I used a Nellie Snellen die, distress inks, brads, string, lace and gems to embellish.

It's been quite a busy week this week, as usual Graici has kept us on our toes. Now she is crawling we dont seem to have a second, shes loving her new found freedom and im growing older by the day, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Enjoy the rest of your week hope its a good one.

Graici's Gran x







2 comments:

  1. Very cute ! Love the layout and your wonderfully created porthole, very clever! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete